For in-person tutoring sessions, we must all use an abundance of caution to keep both our families and tutors safe. With that in mind, we will be enforcing strict safety and sanitation procedures for all in-person sessions for the foreseeable future.
1. Do you have a fever, or have you felt feverish recently? Yes No
2. Do you have a cough? Yes No
3. Are you having shortness of breath or any difficulty breathing? Yes No
4. Do you have chills or repeated shaking with chills? Yes No
5. Do you have any muscle pain or body aches? Yes No
6. Do you have any headache or sore throat? Yes No
7. Have you been experiencing nausea and/or vomiting? Yes No
8. Do you have any loss of taste or smell?
9. Have you been experiencing fatigue recently?
10. Have you experienced any recent GI upset or diarrhea?
11. Have you been advised to self-quarantine due to exposure to someone with COVID-19?
12. Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19?
13. Have you been tested for COVID-19? If yes, what was the result?
14. Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19? If yes, when?
Thank you for your honesty and cooperation! Together, we can stop the spread of COVID-19!