For in-person tutoring sessions, we must all use an abundance of caution to keep both our families and tutors safe. With that in mind, we will be enforcing strict safety and sanitation procedures for all in-person sessions for the foreseeable future.
1. Prior to each tutoring session, parents and students must check their temperatures and review, sign, and date the attached COVID-19 symptom checklist. Tutors will be required to do the same.
2. Tutors and students must wear masks or face shields that cover the mouth and nose for the entirety of tutoring sessions. Remember to wash or discard masks after each use.
3. Tutors and students must wash hands with soap and water (minimum of 20 seconds) before and after tutoring sessions. If handwashing is unavailable, tutors and students must use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
4. Work areas must be disinfected before and after tutoring sessions.
5. Tutors and students must abide by social distancing guidelines as outlined by the CDC (minimum of 6ft apart). If unable to do so, please purchase a plexiglass shield guard to place between the tutor and student during the session (can be found on Amazon).
6. Tutors and students must avoid touching their own noses, mouth, and eyes during the tutoring session. Tutors and students should also not touch the same writing utensils or any study materials.
7. If the tutor or anyone in a student’s household is feeling ill, NO in-person tutoring sessions can occur for at least 14 days. The person must be tested and receive negative results before resuming in person sessions. If the person tests positive for COVID-19, in person tutoring will be suspended for at least 14 days. Please send JB Tutoring a copy of all COVID-19 test results (be that negative or positive).
8. All in-person tutoring sessions are subject to change and cancellation in accordance with local, state, and national guidelines.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can stop the spread of COVID-19.